IDNR Conservation Police Arrest DeWitt County Man on Animal Torture, Wildlife Offenses
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Conservation Police Arrest DeWitt County Man on Animal Torture, Wildlife Offenses (2012, January 24) [57**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Conservation Police Arrest DeWitt County Man on Animal Torture, Wildlife Offenses (012412DNROLE-deerATV-Dewitt.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) Conservation Police today announced criminal charges are being sought against a Clinton, Illinois man alleged to have participated in February 2010 incidents in which seven deer were run over with an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) near Clinton Lake.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Sprfingfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:29:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012412DNROLE-deerATV-Dewitt.doc - checksum='658829136' byte count= '35840'