Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Conservation Police Arrest DeWitt County Man on Animal Torture, Wildlife Offenses [57**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Conservation Police Arrest DeWitt County Man on Animal Torture, Wildlife Offenses (012412DNROLE-deerATV-Dewitt.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:29:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012412DNROLE-deerATV-Dewitt.doc - checksum='658829136' byte count= '35840'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Sprfingfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 01 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 24 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) Conservation Police today announced criminal charges are being sought against a Clinton, Illinois man alleged to have participated in February 2010 incidents in which seven deer were run over with an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) near Clinton Lake.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012