Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois DNR/ USFWS Clarify Status of Gray Wolves in Illinois [53**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois DNR/ USFWS Clarify Status of Gray Wolves in Illinois (012312DNRStatusofwolvesinIllinois.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:29:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012312DNRStatusofwolvesinIllinois.doc - checksum='2574699498' byte count= '38912'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Sprfingfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 01 23 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 23 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) remind the public that the Services recent action removing federal Endangered Species Act protection for gray wolves in portions of the Midwest has changed the status of wolves in Illinois north of Interstate 80. While wolves dispersing from northern states into Illinois are rare, any gray wolves in Illinois found north of I-80 are listed as threatened under state law, while those south of the interstate remain federally endangered. The change becomes effective January 27, 2012.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012