Unemployment Drops; State Adds 52,600 Jobs in 2011
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Unemployment Drops; State Adds 52,600 Jobs in 2011 (2012, January 20) [52**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Unemployment Drops; State Adds 52,600 Jobs in 2011 (012012IDES_december_employment_report_PR.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The December unemployment rate fell to 9.8 percent and the state shed 4,100 jobs, according to preliminary data released today by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES). The data is seasonally adjusted. The unemployment rate averaged 9.4 percent in 2011, down 0.9 percentage points from 2010.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 20 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:51:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 012012IDES_december_employment_report_PR.doc - checksum='4229712630' byte count= '468480'