Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of US 51, IL 29 [44**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of US 51, IL 29 (011811IDOTPublicNoticeUS52IL29.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:49:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011811IDOTPublicNoticeUS52IL29.doc - checksum='608731826' byte count= '142336'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 01 18 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 18 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will hold an open house public hearing for the following two projects on protected corridors: proposed upgrade of IL 29, from a two-lane to a four-lane facility, spanning from 0.8 miles south of Berry to 1.2 miles south of Edinburg; and for the proposed upgrade of US 51, from a two-lane to four-lane expressway, ranging from 1.4 miles south of Assumption to just south of Shelby County Line. The meeting will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2012 at Calvary Baptist Church located at 930 Haner Avenue in Taylorville.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012