IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of US 51, IL 29
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of US 51, IL 29 (2012, January 18) [44**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of US 51, IL 29 (011811IDOTPublicNoticeUS52IL29.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will hold an open house public hearing for the following two projects on protected corridors: proposed upgrade of IL 29, from a two-lane to a four-lane facility, spanning from 0.8 miles south of Berry to 1.2 miles south of Edinburg; and for the proposed upgrade of US 51, from a two-lane to four-lane expressway, ranging from 1.4 miles south of Assumption to just south of Shelby County Line. The meeting will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2012 at Calvary Baptist Church located at 930 Haner Avenue in Taylorville.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 18 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 18 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:49:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011811IDOTPublicNoticeUS52IL29.doc - checksum='608731826' byte count= '142336'