State Employment Security Department Signs Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Employment Security Department Signs Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve (2012, January 6) [5**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Employment Security Department Signs Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve (010612IDES_release_statement_support_esgr.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) Director Jay Rowell today signed an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Statement of Support at the Departments Springfield headquarters. The statement reaffirms the critical role that Guard and Reserve soldiers serve in securing our nations freedom.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 06 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:06:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010612IDES_release_statement_support_esgr.doc - checksum='2249139046' byte count= '325632'