State Successfully Sells General Obligation Bonds for Illinois Jobs Now! Capital Program
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Successfully Sells General Obligation Bonds for Illinois Jobs Now! Capital Program (2012, January 11) [23**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Successfully Sells General Obligation Bonds for Illinois Jobs Now! Capital Program (011112OMBIllinoisgobond.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Governors Office of Management and Budget today is pleased to announce the State successfully has sold $525 million of tax exempt General Obligation Bonds and $275 million of taxable General Obligation Bonds. The bond sale provides funding for the Illinois Jobs Now! Capital plan, which was signed into law by Governor Quinn to help revive the states ailing economy by creating and retaining more than 439,000 jobs over six years.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Governor's Office of Management and Budget
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:34:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011112OMBIllinoisgobond.doc - checksum='301897693' byte count= '218624'