Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Successfully Sells General Obligation Bonds for Illinois Jobs Now! Capital Program [23**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Successfully Sells General Obligation Bonds for Illinois Jobs Now! Capital Program (011112OMBIllinoisgobond.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:34:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011112OMBIllinoisgobond.doc - checksum='301897693' byte count= '218624'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Governor's Office of Management and Budget
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4520
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 01 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 11 2012
- description: The Governors Office of Management and Budget today is pleased to announce the State successfully has sold $525 million of tax exempt General Obligation Bonds and $275 million of taxable General Obligation Bonds. The bond sale provides funding for the Illinois Jobs Now! Capital plan, which was signed into law by Governor Quinn to help revive the states ailing economy by creating and retaining more than 439,000 jobs over six years.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012