Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Economic Development Director Announces New Tools to Increase Distribution of Local Food [31**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Economic Development Director Announces New Tools to Increase Distribution of Local Food (011212DCEOFoodHub-iSupplyRELEASE.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:37:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011212DCEOFoodHub-iSupplyRELEASE.doc - checksum='3741433069' byte count= '231936'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7500
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 01 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 12 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Director Warren Ribley this morning addressed the annual Illinois Specialty Growers Association conference in Springfield. At the conference, Dir. Ribley highlighted ways the state is working to increase markets for local foods.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012