IDVA Veterans Cash grant helps to deliver freedom beneath the waves for disabled Illinois veterans
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDVA Veterans Cash grant helps to deliver freedom beneath the waves for disabled Illinois veterans (2012, January 17) [38**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDVA Veterans Cash grant helps to deliver freedom beneath the waves for disabled Illinois veterans (011712IDVARELEASEDiveheartVetsCashGrantFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Since 2006, the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) has awarded nearly $10 million to help Illinois nonprofits deliver supportive programs to local veterans. One of those organizations is Downers Grove-based Diveheart, which received a $75,000 grant in the fourth-quarter last year (FY 11) to help disabled veterans overcome often debilitating physical barriers through weightlessness afforded by snorkeling and scuba diving.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
833 South Spring Street
P.O. Box 19432
Springfield, IL 62794-9432
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 17 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 17 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:08:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011712IDVARELEASEDiveheartVetsCashGrantFINAL.doc - checksum='1400307788' byte count= '208384'