Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDVA Veterans Cash grant helps to deliver freedom beneath the waves for disabled Illinois veterans [38**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDVA Veterans Cash grant helps to deliver freedom beneath the waves for disabled Illinois veterans (011712IDVARELEASEDiveheartVetsCashGrantFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:08:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011712IDVARELEASEDiveheartVetsCashGrantFINAL.doc - checksum='1400307788' byte count= '208384'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 01 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 17 2012
- description: Since 2006, the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) has awarded nearly $10 million to help Illinois nonprofits deliver supportive programs to local veterans. One of those organizations is Downers Grove-based Diveheart, which received a $75,000 grant in the fourth-quarter last year (FY 11) to help disabled veterans overcome often debilitating physical barriers through weightlessness afforded by snorkeling and scuba diving.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012