State Seeks Nominations for Governors Volunteer Service Awards
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Seeks Nominations for Governors Volunteer Service Awards (2012, January 12) [29**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Seeks Nominations for Governors Volunteer Service Awards (011212DHSVolunteerServiceAwards.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Serve Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service is now accepting nominations for the Third Annual Governors Volunteer Service Awards. These awards recognize the importance of volunteerism and community service in the state of Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Human Services
100 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62762
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 12 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:59:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011212DHSVolunteerServiceAwards.doc - checksum='2649725537' byte count= '168960'