IDOT, ISP and Tollway Encourage Motorists to Prepare for Winter Driving Conditions
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, ISP and Tollway Encourage Motorists to Prepare for Winter Driving Conditions (2012, January 11) [24**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, ISP and Tollway Encourage Motorists to Prepare for Winter Driving Conditions (011112IDOT-Tollway-ISP_f.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois transportation and law enforcement officials today urged motorists to prepare for winter driving conditions. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), the Illinois Tollway and the Illinois State Police (ISP) are working together to ensure the states frontline winter crews and emergency equipment are available to respond to possible inclement weather and make travel safer and easier on Illinois highways, tollways and major roads.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:58:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011112IDOT-Tollway-ISP_f.doc - checksum='1406565390' byte count= '153088'