Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, ISP and Tollway Encourage Motorists to Prepare for Winter Driving Conditions [24**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, ISP and Tollway Encourage Motorists to Prepare for Winter Driving Conditions (011112IDOT-Tollway-ISP_f.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:58:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011112IDOT-Tollway-ISP_f.doc - checksum='1406565390' byte count= '153088'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 01 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 11 2012
- description: Illinois transportation and law enforcement officials today urged motorists to prepare for winter driving conditions. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), the Illinois Tollway and the Illinois State Police (ISP) are working together to ensure the states frontline winter crews and emergency equipment are available to respond to possible inclement weather and make travel safer and easier on Illinois highways, tollways and major roads.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012