Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Aging Director Touts Benefits of Intergenerational Program with Veterans and High School Teens [43**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Aging Director Touts Benefits of Intergenerational Program with Veterans and High School Teens (011712AGINGNGAprogramonMLKDay.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:57:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011712AGINGNGAprogramonMLKDay.doc - checksum='2216898195' byte count= '610304'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 01 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 17 2012
- description: Illinois Department on Aging director John K. Holton, Ph.D., participated in an event to launch the next phase of a statewide initiative designed to improve the health and lives of older adults and increase their involvement in service, learning and work. Unity was the theme for Mondays event, held at the Chicago Cultural Center as part of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Day of Service.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012