IEMA Offers Emergency Preparedness Tips for People with Functional and Access Needs
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Offers Emergency Preparedness Tips for People with Functional and Access Needs (2011, January 4) [3**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Offers Emergency Preparedness Tips for People with Functional and Access Needs (010412IEMAFunctionalandAccessNeedsMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) today kicked off its 2012 Preparedness Campaign by focusing on emergency preparedness for people with functional and access needs. The agency will highlight a different preparedness topic each month throughout 2012 as part of an annual campaign to increase disaster preparedness in Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 04 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 04 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:56:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010412IEMAFunctionalandAccessNeedsMonth.doc - checksum='178482484' byte count= '118784'