Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Offers Emergency Preparedness Tips for People with Functional and Access Needs [3**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Offers Emergency Preparedness Tips for People with Functional and Access Needs (010412IEMAFunctionalandAccessNeedsMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:56:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010412IEMAFunctionalandAccessNeedsMonth.doc - checksum='178482484' byte count= '118784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 01 04 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 04 2012
- description: The Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) today kicked off its 2012 Preparedness Campaign by focusing on emergency preparedness for people with functional and access needs. The agency will highlight a different preparedness topic each month throughout 2012 as part of an annual campaign to increase disaster preparedness in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2011