Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Radon Professionals, Health Officials in Springfield Thursday for IEMA Radon Networking Day [30**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Radon Professionals, Health Officials in Springfield Thursday for IEMA Radon Networking Day (011212IEMARadonNetworkingDay.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:55:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011212IEMARadonNetworkingDay.doc - checksum='586225883' byte count= '118272'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 01 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 12 2012
- description: Public health officials, contractors, extension educators and others who deal with radon public education, measurement or reduction are in Springfield Thursday for the Illinois Emergency Management Agencys (IEMA) 9th Annual Radon Networking Day. The day-long event offers presentations on research into the radioactive gas found in nearly 40 percent of Illinois homes, as well as discussions on how to increase public awareness of radon hazards.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012