Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Businesses Qualify for $67 Million in Tax Credits [36**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Businesses Qualify for $67 Million in Tax Credits (011712IDESwotc_release.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:52:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011712IDESwotc_release.doc - checksum='2189832777' byte count= '322048'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 01 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 17 2012
- description: Illinois businesses qualified for $67 million in income tax credits after hiring individuals covered through the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) announced today. The federal incentive reduces an employers cost of doing business while helping those most in need gain valuable work experience. IDES administers the federal program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012