Public Meeting on Proposed Improvement of U.S. 20, Illinois 59 Interchange in Bartlett
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Meeting on Proposed Improvement of U.S. 20, Illinois 59 Interchange in Bartlett (2012, January 12) [26**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Meeting on Proposed Improvement of U.S. 20, Illinois 59 Interchange in Bartlett (011212IDOTUS20-IL59Meeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will host a public meeting January 25 to discuss the study for the proposed improvement of U.S. 20 at Illinois 59 (Sutton Road) interchange in Cook County. The public meeting is being held in an open house format, meaning interested residents can attend any time from 4 to 7 p.m.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 12 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:49:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011212IDOTUS20-IL59Meeting.doc - checksum='1984545181' byte count= '154112'