Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Meeting on Proposed Improvement of U.S. 20, Illinois 59 Interchange in Bartlett [26**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Meeting on Proposed Improvement of U.S. 20, Illinois 59 Interchange in Bartlett (011212IDOTUS20-IL59Meeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:49:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011212IDOTUS20-IL59Meeting.doc - checksum='1984545181' byte count= '154112'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 01 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 12 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will host a public meeting January 25 to discuss the study for the proposed improvement of U.S. 20 at Illinois 59 (Sutton Road) interchange in Cook County. The public meeting is being held in an open house format, meaning interested residents can attend any time from 4 to 7 p.m.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012