DHS increases efficiency and streamlines services to low income families
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
DHS increases efficiency and streamlines services to low income families (2012, January 10) [18**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- DHS increases efficiency and streamlines services to low income families (011012DHSFCS_newdivisionannounce.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) Secretary Michelle R.B. Saddler today announced a major move to increase efficiency and streamline services. DHS will combine the Division of Community Health and Prevention and the Division of Human Capital Development and create a new Division of Family and Community Services. The consolidation of these departments will improve the delivery of services throughout Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Human Services
100 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62762
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:04:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011012DHSFCS_newdivisionannounce.doc - checksum='1898016390' byte count= '168960'