Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
DHS increases efficiency and streamlines services to low income families [18**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- DHS increases efficiency and streamlines services to low income families (011012DHSFCS_newdivisionannounce.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
100 South Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:04:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011012DHSFCS_newdivisionannounce.doc - checksum='1898016390' byte count= '168960'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 1-800-843-6154
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62762
- dateCreated: 01 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 10 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) Secretary Michelle R.B. Saddler today announced a major move to increase efficiency and streamline services. DHS will combine the Division of Community Health and Prevention and the Division of Human Capital Development and create a new Division of Family and Community Services. The consolidation of these departments will improve the delivery of services throughout Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012