Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy [14**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Seeks Input on States Homeland Security Strategy (010912IEMAVision2020Effinghamhearing.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:01:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010912IEMAVision2020Effinghamhearing.doc - checksum='4224988429' byte count= '118784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 01 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 09 2012
- description: Representatives from first responder agencies, the education community, private businesses, the public and other groups and organizations in Southeastern Illinois will provide input into development of the states new homeland security strategy during a town hall meeting Wednesday in Effingham. The meeting is the third of eight meetings being held around the state over the next several months.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012