IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of IL 97
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of IL 97 (2012, January 6) [6**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of IL 97 (010612IDOTPublicNotice.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will hold an open house public hearing regarding the protected corridor for the proposed upgrade of IL 97, from a two-lane to a four-lane facility from 0.1 miles west of IL 4 to 0.5 miles west of the IL 97 / IL 125 intersection. The meeting will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at Atonement Lutheran Church located at 2800 W. Jefferson St. in Springfield.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 06 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:11:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010612IDOTPublicNotice.doc - checksum='4253119750' byte count= '141312'