Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of IL 97 [6**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Schedules Public Hearing for Improvement of IL 97 (010612IDOTPublicNotice.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:11:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010612IDOTPublicNotice.doc - checksum='4253119750' byte count= '141312'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 01 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 06 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will hold an open house public hearing regarding the protected corridor for the proposed upgrade of IL 97, from a two-lane to a four-lane facility from 0.1 miles west of IL 4 to 0.5 miles west of the IL 97 / IL 125 intersection. The meeting will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at Atonement Lutheran Church located at 2800 W. Jefferson St. in Springfield.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012