Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Effingham to Seek Input on States Homeland Security Strategy [16**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Effingham to Seek Input on States Homeland Security Strategy (011012IEMAVision2020Effinghammediaadv.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:39:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011012IEMAVision2020Effinghammediaadv.doc - checksum='1478094409' byte count= '113664'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 01 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 10 2012
- description: This will be the third of eight town hall meetings IEMA is conducting around the state to gather input from the public and private sectors for development of the states new homeland security strategy. Participants in this meeting will include representatives from emergency management, fire services, law enforcement, public health, education, local government and more.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012