IEMA to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Effingham to Seek Input on States Homeland Security Strategy
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Effingham to Seek Input on States Homeland Security Strategy (2012, January 10) [16**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Effingham to Seek Input on States Homeland Security Strategy (011012IEMAVision2020Effinghammediaadv.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This will be the third of eight town hall meetings IEMA is conducting around the state to gather input from the public and private sectors for development of the states new homeland security strategy. Participants in this meeting will include representatives from emergency management, fire services, law enforcement, public health, education, local government and more.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:39:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011012IEMAVision2020Effinghammediaadv.doc - checksum='1478094409' byte count= '113664'