Statement of Support Signing Event
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Statement of Support Signing Event (2012, January 3) [1**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Statement of Support Signing Event (010312IDESADVISORY_ides_statement_support_esgr.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) is part of our nations Department of Defense. The ESGR develops and promotes a culture in which all American employers support and value the military service of their employees. Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) director Jay Rowell will sign an ESGR Statement of Support. The event recognizes the role IDES plays in putting Veterans back to work. It also recognizes the role Veterans serve within the Department. Nearly 60 IDES associates are military Veterans specifically assigned to help Veterans return to work.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:51:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010312IDESADVISORY_ides_statement_support_esgr.doc - checksum='2334788955' byte count= '320000'