Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Regional Tillage Seminars Scheduled [10**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Regional Tillage Seminars Scheduled (010612AGRICTillageSeminars12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:10:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010612AGRICTillageSeminars12.doc - checksum='124705024' byte count= '94208'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 01 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 06 2012
- description: Time is running out to register for an informative series of tillage seminars that will be held throughout the state late this month. The deadline to sign-up is Jan. 18. The Conservation Tillage and Agronomic Stewardship seminars are scheduled Jan. 23 in Mt. Vernon, Jan. 24 in Springfield and Jan. 25 in Utica.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012