Regional Tillage Seminars Scheduled
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Regional Tillage Seminars Scheduled (2012, January 6) [10**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Regional Tillage Seminars Scheduled (010612AGRICTillageSeminars12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Time is running out to register for an informative series of tillage seminars that will be held throughout the state late this month. The deadline to sign-up is Jan. 18. The Conservation Tillage and Agronomic Stewardship seminars are scheduled Jan. 23 in Mt. Vernon, Jan. 24 in Springfield and Jan. 25 in Utica.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 06 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:10:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 010612AGRICTillageSeminars12.doc - checksum='124705024' byte count= '94208'