IL 13 over Unnamed Creek, 0.9 Miles Northwest of Marissa in St. Clair County
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL 13 over Unnamed Creek, 0.9 Miles Northwest of Marissa in St. Clair County (2012, February 15)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL 13 over Unnamed Creek, 0.9 Miles Northwest of Marissa in St. Clair County (20120222190010_IL13overUnnamedCreekSLW21412.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation today announced that the eastbound and westbound lanes of IL 13 over Unnamed Creek, 0.9 miles northwest of Marissa in St. Clair County, will be intermittently restricted, during daytime hours only, from Tuesday, February 21 to Thursday, February 23, 2012, weather permitting. These lane closures are necessary for geotechnical investigations for proposed structure replacement. VeNiecy Pearman-Green is the Geotechnical Engineer for the Illinois Department of Transportation on this project. If you have any questions concerning this project, you may contact her at 618/346-3313.
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 15 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 15 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:13:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222190010_IL13overUnnamedCreekSLW21412.pdf - checksum='2425575956' byte count= '71277'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D8/IL%2013%20over%20Unnamed%20Creek%20(SLW%2021412).pdf