I-70 from Old Staunton Road to Bond County Line in Madison County
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
I-70 from Old Staunton Road to Bond County Line in Madison County (2012, February 15)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- I-70 from Old Staunton Road to Bond County Line in Madison County (20120222190009_I-70fromOldStauntonRoadtoBondCoLineSLW21412.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation today announced that the eastbound and westbound lanes of I-70 from Old Staunton Road to the Bond County Line in Madison County, will be intermittently restricted, during daytime hours only, from Thursday, February 16 to Friday, February 24, 2012, weather permitting. These lane closures are necessary for geotechnical investigations for proposed pavement resurfacing. VeNiecy Pearman-Green is the Geotechnical Engineer for the Illinois Department of Transportation on this project. If you have any questions concerning this project, you may contact her at 618/346-3313
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 15 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 15 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:12:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222190009_I-70fromOldStauntonRoadtoBondCoLineSLW21412.pdf - checksum='3447702433' byte count= '71173'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D8/I-70%20from%20Old%20Staunton%20Road%20to%20Bond%20Co%20Line%20(SLW%2021412).pdf