Westbound I-55/70 will be reduced to 2 lanes near Exchange Avenue in East St. Louis
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Westbound I-55/70 will be reduced to 2 lanes near Exchange Avenue in East St. Louis (2012, February 16) [76C75 rel 02-16-12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Westbound I-55/70 will be reduced to 2 lanes near Exchange Avenue in East St. Louis (20120222190012_76C75rel02-16-12-I55-70.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation today announced that westbound I-55/70 will be reduced to 2 lanes near Exchange Avenue in East St. Louis from 7:00 pm Friday, February 17, 2012 until 5:00 am Monday, February 20, 2012, weather permitting. Traffic will be guided through the work zone by using the Illinois State Police, construction signing, and flaggers. These lane restrictions are necessary to remove and replace the storm sewer under the roadway.
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:42:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222190012_76C75rel02-16-12-I55-70.pdf - checksum='1005389192' byte count= '70351'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D8/76C75%20rel%2002-16-12%20-%20I%2055-70.pdf