I-64 in Fairview Heights
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
I-64 in Fairview Heights (2012, February 9) [76E70 rel 02-09-12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation today announced that effective Wednesday, February 15, 2012, westbound Interstate 64 will be restricted to one lane at approximate mile marker 10.8 from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. In addition, all westbound I-64 lanes will be closed for a maximum period of 15 minutes as needed during the same time period. Traffic will be guided through the work zone utilizing flaggers, traffic control devices, and traffic control signing. These lane closures are necessary to remove the overhead dynamic message sign. The work will be completed in one night, weather permitting. The contractor on this project is Electrico Incorporated of Millstadt, IL. Tom Borsch is the Supervising Field Engineer for the Illinois Department of Transportation in this area. If you have any questions concerning this project, you may contact him at 618/346-3352.
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:41:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222190007_76E70rel2-09-12.pdf - checksum='2764433471' byte count= '24388'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D8/76E70%20rel%202-09-12.pdf