St. Clair Avenue and Baugh Avenue in East St. Louis
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
St. Clair Avenue and Baugh Avenue in East St. Louis (2012, February 3) [76C51 rel 02-03-12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- St. Clair Avenue and Baugh Avenue in East St. Louis (20120222185957_76C51rel02-03-12StClairBaugh.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation today announced that both St. Clair Avenue and Baugh Avenue will be reduced to one lane from 9 th Street to 15 th Street in East St. Louis beginning Monday, February 6, 2012, weather permitting. These lane closure are necessary to perform pavement repairs. After these pavement repairs are made, St. Clair Avenue will be restriped for 2-way traffic from 9 th Street to 15 th Street, and Baugh Avenue will be re-striped for 2- way traffic from 15 th Street to 11 th Street. This work is expected to be completed by March 31, 2012. The contractor on this project is Keeley & Sons, Inc. of East St. Louis, Illinois. John Scheibal is the Supervising Field Engineer for the Illinois Department of Transportation in this area. If you have any questions concerning this project, you may contact him at 618/346-3353
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:39:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222185957_76C51rel02-03-12StClairBaugh.pdf - checksum='2552834770' byte count= '461807'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D8/76C51%20rel%2002-03-12%20St%20Clair%20&%20Baugh.pdf