I-57 between the Fayette County Line and Salem
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
I-57 between the Fayette County Line and Salem (2012, February 3)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- I-57 between the Fayette County Line and Salem (20120222185954_PR2012-02-03I-57-rightlane.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation announces the lane closure on Interstate 57 in Marion County will continue through 4:00 PM Friday, February 10, 2012, weather permitting. The right lane of southbound I-57 will be closed from mile marker 129 to 134, just north of Kinmundy, Illinois
Dept. of Transportation
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:37:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222185954_PR2012-02-03I-57-rightlane.pdf - checksum='1301721711' byte count= '180609'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/d8/PR2012-02-03%20I-57%20-%20right%20lane.pdf