Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Eastbound I-74 just west of the Pinecrest Dr. exit
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Eastbound I-74 just west of the Pinecrest Dr. exit (20120222185953_2-16-12I-74LaneClosure.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.State of Illinois Pat Quinn, Governor Illinois Department of Transportation Ann L. Schneider, Secretary FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: February 16, 2012 Brian Williamsen 309-671-4854 217-720-0443 (cell) PEORIA The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) announces that eastbound I-74 just west of the Pinecrest Dr. exit will be reduced to one lane from approximately 8:30 a.m. until mid-afternoon Friday, February 17th. This weather dependent lane closure is necessary so crews can drill and pour camera pole foundation at that location. Please slow down and use extreme caution while driving through all work zones. 30-
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:13:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222185953_2-16-12I-74LaneClosure.pdf - checksum='2705540701' byte count= '69067'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 02 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 02 16 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) announces that eastbound I-74 just west of the Pinecrest Dr. exit will be reduced to one lane from approximately 8:30 a.m. until mid-afternoon Friday, February 17.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February 16
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D4/2-16-12%20I-74%20Lane%20Closure.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Transportation
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012