Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Whiteside County Gross Vehicular Weight update
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Whiteside County Gross Vehicular Weight update (20120222185950_WhitesideCountyposting.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.State of Illinois Pat Quinn, Governor Illinois Department of Transportation Ann L. Schneider, Secretary FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACTS: February 10, 2012 Kevin Marchek 815/284-5395 FAX 815/284-5489 TTY/TDD 888/642-3457 www.dot.il.com Dixon, IL The Illinois Department of Transportation announces that postings to restrict the allowable gross vehicular weights will go into effect on the following roads in Whiteside County effective February 16, 2012: Garden Plain Road tons per axle (westbound lane only) Freeport Road tons Depending upon the weather, the postings will be lifted on or before May 1, 2012.
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:43:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222185950_WhitesideCountyposting.pdf - checksum='3754419198' byte count= '67445'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 02 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 02 10 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation announces that postings to restrict the allowable gross vehicular weights will go into effect on the following roads in Whiteside County effective February 16, 2012.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February 10
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D2/Whiteside%20County%20posting.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Transportation
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012