Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois 50 Improvements, Resurfacing in Downtown Monee
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: February 15, 2012 Guy Tridgell 312.814.4693 Josh Kauffman 217.558.0517 Illinois Improvements, Resurfacing in Downtown Monee MONEE The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that project to improve and resurface Illinois (Governors Highway) and widen the intersection with Court Street to provide left-turn lanes in Monee is scheduled to begin, weather permitting, March 1. The project will require reducing Illinois to one lane in each direction between Wilson Street and Egyptian Trail through downtown Monee. Daily lane closures will take place through March, with permanent closures starting in April. The tentative completion date is Fall 2012. The improvements consist of widening and resurfacing Illinois and installing new curbs and gutters. New street lighting will be added. The intersection with Court Street will be rebuilt, with modernized traffic signals and left-turn lanes in all four directions. Iroquois Paving Corp., of Watseka, is the pri
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:36:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120222185947_21512IL50Monee.pdf - checksum='2966811223' byte count= '64365'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 02 15 2012
- dateLastModified: 02 15 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation announced that a project to improve and resurface Illinois 50 (Governors Highway) and widen the intersection with Court Street to provide left-turn lanes in Monee is scheduled to begin, weather permitting, March 1.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February 15
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.dot.il.gov/press/D1/2%2015%2012%20IL%2050%20Monee.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Transportation
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012