Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Ethics Matters
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Ethics Matters (Newsletter_February_15_2012.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Ethics Matters February 15, 2012 www.inspectorgeneral.illinois.gov Honesty, Integrity, Service newsletter from the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor Office of Executive Inspector General Ricardo Meza Executive Inspector General Cole S. Kain Chief of Staff & General Counsel Erin K. Bonales Deputy Inspector General & Chief of Chicago Division Neil P. Olson Deputy Inspector General & Chief of Springfield Division James J. Bonk Chief of Regional Transit Board Investigative Division Rochelle Hardy Chief Financial & Compliance Officer David Keahl Director of Ethics Training & Compliance Wendy Washington Director of Human Resources Chicago Office: W. Randolph Street Suite 1900 Chicago, IL (312) 814-5600 Springfield Office: E. Adams Street 14th Floor Springfield, IL (217) 558-5600 Hotline: Phone: (866) 814-1113 TTY: (888) 261-2734 Recent News The OEIG is pleased to announce the appointment of three new employees: Mary (Betsey) Madden wil
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:28:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- Newsletter_February_15_2012.pdf - checksum='4186199477' byte count= '356970'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 607 East Adams Street
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 02 15 2012
- dateLastModified: 02 15 2012
- description: Newsletter from the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February 15
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Office of Executive Inspector General
- volumeOrYear: 2012