Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management and Landfill Capacity in Illinois, 1999 [IEPA/BOL/00-022]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Ave., East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:06:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120221192256_report.pdf - checksum='581378754' byte count= '2775721'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 03 08 2001
- dateLastModified: 03 28 2001
- description: This annual report details facts about nonhazdous solid waste disposal in landfills in Illinois. In includes information about available disposal capacity.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/land/landfill-capacity/1999/report.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Land
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: January 1, 1999-December 31, 1999
- volumeOrYear: 2001