Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management and Landfill Capacity in Illinois, 2000
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management and Landfill Capacity in Illinois, 2000 (2002, covering January 1, 2000-December 31, 2000) [IEPA/BOL/01-014]
Covers Time Period
January 1, 2000-December 31, 2000
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This annual report details facts about nonhazdous solid waste disposal in landfills in Illinois. In includes information about available disposal capacity.
Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Land
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land
1021 North Grand Ave., East
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 22 2002
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 19 2002
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:03:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120221192153_report.pdf - checksum='745712677' byte count= '2704575'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.epa.state.il.us/land/landfill-capacity/2000/report.pdf