Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Montgomery County Tentative Multiplier Announced [1409**11]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Montgomery County Tentative Multiplier Announced (121911REVMontgomery.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
101 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:12:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121911REVMontgomery.doc - checksum='699043146' byte count= '50176'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3336
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 12 19 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 19 2011
- description: Montgomery County has been issued a tentative property assessment equalization factor of 1.0000, according to Brian Hamer, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue. The property assessment equalization factor, often called the multiplier, is the method used to achieve uniform property assessments among counties, as required by law.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2011