State Selects Five Supportive Living Facilities To Serve Adults in Illinois with Physical Disabilities
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Selects Five Supportive Living Facilities To Serve Adults in Illinois with Physical Disabilities (2011, December 19) [1406**11]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Selects Five Supportive Living Facilities To Serve Adults in Illinois with Physical Disabilities (121911HFSSLFsforphysicaldisabilities.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) today announced the approval of five Supportive Living Facilities (SLFs) across the state to serve persons aged 22-64 with physical disabilities. These five SLFs will add nearly 450 additional apartments to serve this population
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Healthcare & Family Services
201 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62763-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:29:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 121911HFSSLFsforphysicaldisabilities.doc - checksum='609139004' byte count= '842752'