Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDVA to Host Helping Our Hometown Heroes Veterans Benefits Fair December 8th in Pontiac [1364**11]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDVA to Host Helping Our Hometown Heroes Veterans Benefits Fair December 8th in Pontiac (120611IDVAHelpingourHometownHeroes-Pontiac.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:17:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120611IDVAHelpingourHometownHeroes-Pontiac.doc - checksum='823985599' byte count= '202752'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 12 06 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 06 2011
- description: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) is hosting a free Helping Our Hometown Heroes benefits fair for veterans this Thursday, December 8th at the Pontiac Town Hall, 115 West Howard St. in Pontiac, Ill. The fair will bring federal, state and local agencies and organizations together in one location.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2011