State Announces Free, One-on-One Medicare Counseling Services in Springfield
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Announces Free, One-on-One Medicare Counseling Services in Springfield (2011, December 2) [1353**11]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Announces Free, One-on-One Medicare Counseling Services in Springfield (120211INSSHIPSpringfield.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Pat Quinn and the Illinois Department of Insurance announce free, one-on-one counseling services in Springfield to help educate Medicare-eligible individuals and their caregivers about available insurance options. The Departments Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is conducting a series of counseling sessions statewide to assist Medicare-eligible individuals with the Medicare open enrollment season, which runs earlier than past years, from October 15th through December 7th.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Insurance
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62767-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 02 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 02 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:09:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120211INSSHIPSpringfield.doc - checksum='1202069292' byte count= '125440'