Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources Public Notice
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources Public Notice (2011, December 6) [1366**11]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources Public Notice (120611DNROWRpublicnoticeCSSC.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Oxbow Midwest Calcining, 12308 New Avenue, Lemont, Illinois 60439 has applied for a permit from the Departments Office of Water Resources to authorize the construction of a Fall Protection System at an existing barge docking facility on the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal at 18100 W. Romeo Road in the Village of Romeoville. The proposed Fall Protection System consists of a metallic structure that will be located above the public waters of the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal. The structure will support a protection system that will be attached to the dock workers preventing accidental falls into the canal.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Sprfingfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 06 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 06 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:26:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120611DNROWRpublicnoticeCSSC.doc - checksum='3599570417' byte count= '35328'