Bond County Tentative Multiplier Announced
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Bond County Tentative Multiplier Announced (2011, December 7) [1373**11]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Bond County Tentative Multiplier Announced (120711REVBond.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Bond County has been issued a tentative property assessment equalization factor of 1.0000, according to Brian Hamer, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue. The property assessment equalization factor, often called the multiplier, is the method used to achieve uniform property assessments among counties, as required by law.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Revenue
101 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 07 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 07 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:25:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 120711REVBond.doc - checksum='2536253460' byte count= '49664'