Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Synopsis of Representative Cases Decided by the Board During Calendar Year 2010
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Property Tax Appeal Board Synopsis of Representative Cases Decided by the Board During Calendar Year 2010 (synopsis.htm)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Synopsis By law, the PTAB is required to publish each year volume containing representative cases decided by the Board during that year. The synopsis is intended to aid the reader in understanding the issues confronted by the Board, and the kinds of evidence and documentation which meet with success. In the publication, there is chapter devoted to each type of property heard by the Board: residential, commercial, industrial, and farm. Each chapter contains table of contents and an index, which is organized by subject matter and presented in alphabetical sequence. The synopsis is free. If you would like copy, please stop by or call the Springfield or Des Plaines office. The synopsis is also available for on-line viewing for the following years: 2010 Synopsis 2009 Synopsis 2008 Synopsis 2007 Synopsis 2006 Synopsis 2005 Synopsis 2004 Synopsis 2003 Synopsis 2002 Synopsis 2001 Synopsis 2000 Synopsis 1999 Synopsis
Room 402 Stratton Office Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:13:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- synopsis.htm - checksum='1733582902' byte count= '4858'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactName: Clerk of the Board
- contactOrganization: Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6076
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 11 14 2011
- dateLastModified: 11 14 2011
- description: This publication provides representative decisions of the Property Tax Appeal Board.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board