Affirmative Action Report, Fiscal Year 2012 / Illinois Civil Service Commission
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Affirmative Action Report, Fiscal Year 2012 / Illinois Civil Service Commission (covers July 1, 2011-June 30, 2012)
Covers Time Period
July 1, 2011-June 30, 2012
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 2012 Affirmative Action Plan for Civil Service Commission (2012affirmativeaction.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Annual plan, which includes the Program Certification, EEO/AA Policy Statement, the Identification and Duties of the EEO/AA Officer, the Labor Force Analysis for People with Disabilities, the Employment Discrimination Internal Complaint Process, and the Reasonable Accommodation Policy.
Civil Service Commission
Name: Andrew Barris
Organization: Illinois Civil Service Commission
400 W. Monroe Street
Springfield, IL 62704-1801
Network Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (217) 782-7373
Fax: (217) 524-3706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 10 31 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 31 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:44:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2012affirmativeaction.pdf - checksum='1608595875' byte count= '913465'