Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Affirmative Action Report, Fiscal Year 2012 / Illinois Civil Service Commission
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 2012 Affirmative Action Plan for Civil Service Commission (2012affirmativeaction.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
400 W. Monroe Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:44:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2012affirmativeaction.pdf - checksum='1608595875' byte count= '913465'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: (217) 524-3706
- contactName: Andrew Barris
- contactNetworkAddress: email@example.com
- contactOrganization: Illinois Civil Service Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-7373
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 306
- contactZipCode: 62704-1801
- dateCreated: 10 31 2011
- dateLastModified: 08 31 2011
- description: Annual plan, which includes the Program Certification, EEO/AA Policy Statement, the Identification and Duties of the EEO/AA Officer, the Labor Force Analysis for People with Disabilities, the Employment Discrimination Internal Complaint Process, and the Reasonable Accommodation Policy.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Civil Service Commission
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: July 1, 2011-June 30, 2012