Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
This publication is not available online. For access, please contact your local public library or contact the publishing agency directly.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:17:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 18 2011
- dateLastModified: 05 18 2011
- description: Champion Energy, LLC: Petition for Relief to Protect a Portion of Petitioner's Report of Continuing Compliance as an ARES from disclosure for not less than two years in order to protect highly confidential and proprietary information and Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2011