Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Insurance Announces Free, One-on-One Medicare Counseling Services on Chicagos Far South Side [1511**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Insurance Announces Free, One-on-One Medicare Counseling Services on Chicagos Far South Side (112910INSSHIPeventsChicagoFernwood.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:33:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112910INSSHIPeventsChicagoFernwood.doc - checksum='2673911752' byte count= '108544'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 11 29 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 29 2010
- description: Press Release: Governor Pat Quinn's administration and the Illinois Department of Insurance announce free, one-on-one counseling services on Chicago's Far South Side to inform Medicare-eligible individuals and their caregivers about available insurance options.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 29
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010