Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR, Buzzi Unicem USA Agree to Open Vermilion River Stretch in LaSalle County [1510**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR, Buzzi Unicem USA Agree to Open Vermilion River Stretch in LaSalle County (112910DNRVermilionRiverAgreement.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:33:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112910DNRVermilionRiverAgreement.doc - checksum='2372170155' byte count= '38400'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 11 29 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 29 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) and Lone Star Industries, Inc., known as Buzzi Unicem USA, today announced an agreement that will allow a Buzzi Unicem-owned segment of the Vermilion River near Matthiessen State Park in LaSalle County to be opened for public recreation.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 29
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010