Jesse White Targets Holiday Shoppers Abusing Accessible Parking Laws
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Jesse White Targets Holiday Shoppers Abusing Accessible Parking Laws (2010, November 24) [1488**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Jesse White Targets Holiday Shoppers Abusing Accessible Parking Laws (112410SOSsat-disabilityholidaycrackdownannouncement2010.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Secretary of State Jesse White has directed the Secretary of State Police to conduct a statewide enforcement effort to crack down on people who illegally park in accessible parking spaces at local malls.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 24 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 24 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:33:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112410SOSsat-disabilityholidaycrackdownannouncement2010.doc - checksum='1016640075' byte count= '84992'