Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, State Police and Local Law Enforcement Partner to Save Lives over Thanksgiving Weekend [1483**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, State Police and Local Law Enforcement Partner to Save Lives over Thanksgiving Weekend (112310IDOTCampaignRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112310IDOTCampaignRelease.doc - checksum='2776283331' byte count= '101376'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 11 23 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 23 2010
- description: Press Release: Illinois is on target to experience its second straight year since 1921 with less than 1,000 motor vehicle fatalities. The announcement comes as the statewide Click It or Ticket /You Drink & Drive.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010