Hunters in Illinois Take Preliminary Total of 68,037 Deer During Opening Weekend of Firearm Season
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Hunters in Illinois Take Preliminary Total of 68,037 Deer During Opening Weekend of Firearm Season (2010, November 23) [1487**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Hunters in Illinois Take Preliminary Total of 68,037 Deer During Opening Weekend of Firearm Season (112310DNRfirearmdeerharvest_1stseason.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) reports that hunters in Illinois harvested a preliminary total of 68,037 deer during the opening weekend of the 2010 Illinois firearm deer season, Nov. 19-21. The seven-day firearm season will conclude on Dec. 2-5.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 23 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 23 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112310DNRfirearmdeerharvest_1stseason.doc - checksum='103576715' byte count= '116736'