Federal Surplus Equipment Program Saves Illinois Taxpayers $39 M
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Federal Surplus Equipment Program Saves Illinois Taxpayers $39 M (2010, November 23) [1485**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Federal Surplus Equipment Program Saves Illinois Taxpayers $39 M (112310CMSFedSurplus_USArmy.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS) today announced the state will receive more than $300,000 worth of equipment from the U.S. Army's operations in Iraq through the U.S. General Services Administrations (GSA) Federal Surplus Donation Program.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Central Management Services
401 S. Spring
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 23 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 23 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112310CMSFedSurplus_USArmy.doc - checksum='2515617524' byte count= '266240'