Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Federal Surplus Equipment Program Saves Illinois Taxpayers $39 M [1485**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Federal Surplus Equipment Program Saves Illinois Taxpayers $39 M (112310CMSFedSurplus_USArmy.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
401 S. Spring
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112310CMSFedSurplus_USArmy.doc - checksum='2515617524' byte count= '266240'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Central Management Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-524-4784
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 11 23 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 23 2010
- description: Press Release: The Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS) today announced the state will receive more than $300,000 worth of equipment from the U.S. Army's operations in Iraq through the U.S. General Services Administrations (GSA) Federal Surplus Donation Program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2010