Illinois EPA Refers Pangea Ventures and Amigos Construction to Attorney General for Enforcement
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Refers Pangea Ventures and Amigos Construction to Attorney General for Enforcement (2010, November 17) [1456**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Refers Pangea Ventures and Amigos Construction to Attorney General for Enforcement (PangeaVenturesreferraltoAGNov2010.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Director Doug Scott has asked the Illinois Attorney Generals office to proceed with enforcement action against Pangea Ventures and Amigos Construction, Inc. for the improper removal, handling, and disposal of regulated asbestos-containing material (RACM) in an unoccupied apartment building in Chicago undergoing renovation.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 17 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 17 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- PangeaVenturesreferraltoAGNov2010.doc - checksum='1171552958' byte count= '59904'