State Suspends License of Chicago Area Veterinarian
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Suspends License of Chicago Area Veterinarian (2010, November 24) [1493**10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Suspends License of Chicago Area Veterinarian (112410IDFPRFriederichsuspension.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) suspended the Veterinary and Controlled Substance licenses of Gary Robert Friederich, DVM. Donald W. Seasock, Acting Director of the Division of Professional Regulation, signed the summary suspension order late yesterday.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
320 W. Washington
Springfield, IL 62786
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 24 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 24 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:30:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 112410IDFPRFriederichsuspension.doc - checksum='1652095501' byte count= '245248'